Dash is a new clean tech mobile startup focusing on how the carwash industry can better serve vehicle owners as well as conserve the water required to clean each vehicle. With our service launch quickly approaching, you will be joining a company that is quickly expanding. Our founders are young experienced leaders in the client serving industry, managing multi million dollar projects in private and publicly-listed companies.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative thinker? Are you a social media maven? Are you an outgoing people-person that can strike up a conversation with anyone? Then we want you! We are looking for fun and energetic interns to join our growing startup. Perks include monthly prizes, swag, college credit (depending on your school’s policies), and valuable startup experience with mentors.
- Source and create engaging, entertaining content for our communities
- Manage email campaigns, maintain and grow emailing lists
- Maintain the Dash website content and blog
- Manage tracking and performance metrics for numerous social media channels
- Manage & curate content for multiple social media accounts to maximize engagement among our users and ensure timeliness of trending stories
- Engage and interact with numerous topic specific online communities
- Reach out to community leaders and bloggers
- Source and promote content and users that represent the best of the Dash community
- An understanding on trending content and stories from around the web
- In college
- Exceptional writing, communication and editing skills
- Solid judgment as a brand’s social media ambassador
- Experience collaborating well with others
- An ability to work well and in a timely fashion under no supervision